Saturday, June 18, 2011

How God works...

I find it so funny/ironic how God works sometimes. It's not in the "brightest" way, but in a progressive way and time with me. I can be hardheaded or just needed to "work things out." I just don't understand HIS ways and the ways of others or JUST LIFE in general. So...Like today, I felt frustrated, alone and unloved. A few EMOTIONS yes, but feelings all the same that were uncalmed. Even friends tried to take me out, talk to me and stuff which help, but still "stuff" was on my mind. (Worry about the future...) I'm good at that. LoL.

It wasn't UNTIL tonight when I was cleaning my room and FOCUSED finally WITHOUT any tears that I came across my VBS material for this COMING week! Ha ha ha! (I still haven't READ through it...) So I picked it up and not even HALF-WAY through, did God just OPEN MY EYES to WHAT I was supposed to see YESTERDAY and TODAY! It was that 1) GOD MADE ME (a certain way)  2) GOD LISTENS TO ME  (even when it doesn't SEEM like it...) and  3) GOD WATCHES OVER YOU (When you feel lonely or unprotected....)

I was ASTONISHED! Because the way I felt earlier...Was that God made me different with DIFFICULTIES! God wasn't listening to my prayers and working them out and lastly, I questioned IF God or anyone else (esp. someone in the future...) really cared for me!

If that wasn't enough, I had 2 more DAYS (topics) to read up on. Ha ha! Just wait and laugh at this! 4) GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Even IF I get mad, am sad,  don't understand HE STILL LOVE ME?? REALLY? Wow...

If THAT'S NOT ENOUGH...Here's the LAST one. ;) GOD GIVES GOOD GIFTS. Whoa! It's incredible! Especially after this week of UNANSWERED PRAYER and DISCOURAGEMENT of situations with life. How refreshing it is to know God will do this! Maybe not tonight, but sometime SOON! Like one of my friends told me today, God KNOWS the  DESIRES of my HEART. In HIS time He will present the gift or gifts. I just need to wait PATIENTLY! Read Ps. 139. That's where all this info. is from. AND I used to despise that chapter!) Lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaina! So glad you were able to start your blog! It is very nicely done! What a joy it is to see you running to God to let HIM fill the needs of your heart! He knows exactly what you need and when you need it and it sounds like He led you to the perfect truths in His Word to meet those needs! :)

    ReplyDelete